Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Weeble

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD

“I think I’m finally growing up-and about time.”
-Elizabeth Taylor

            Happy Birthday Weeble! Yes, today is Ashley Hollingsworth’s birthday!!! In honor of her, I’d like to share a few stories and lessons, so enjoy and be sure to call my mama with a birthday greeting!

Things my mom has taught me:

  •         “Failure to plan is planning to fail.” You always loved a good cliché mom…
  •         Never fill the detergent compartment in the dishwasher with liquid soap.
  •         Disney World makes everything better.
  •         A little shimmy dance can brighten a day.

Things I’ve taught my mom:

  •         It is ALWAYS advisable to tell your daughter when her skirt is tucked into her backpack, particularly in public department stores.
  •         Snakeskin shoes do not in fact go with everything.
  •        Telling waiters, flight stewards, salespersons, or any other stranger about your personal life is inadvisable.
  •        The lyric people are wrong.  The words to “She’s In Love With The Boy” by Trisha Yearwood are not “Katie look at Tommy like I still look at you”. They’re really: “Katie look at Tommy like Esther look at you.”
While I believe I’ve taught you some valuable lessons mom, you have undoubtedly taught me more priceless ones.  To the best mom I ever had…

HaPpY bIrThDaY mAmA! LoVe YoU!



No comments:

Post a Comment